Tuesday, December 30, 2008
and there are things which i will never forget about this year. i had my share of noble deeds, stupid actions, laughter, depression, blessings, love and etc.
so, firstly, the best things that happened to me this year:
1. i found him. and m really happy about this. so, definitely this has to be the #1 that makes this year so damn special for me! he had given my life a new dimension and added a whole new meaning to my existence. :D
2. my cousins marriage. it was a long awaited marriage in the family. and i haven't attended a wedding of a really close one since i was 4. so, the whole experience made it really exciting for me! :)
3. the kerala trip. this was the time of the year. i have never been on much of school trips. and this was a long college trip in gods own place so it had to be fun. it was just great. i love nature.
4. another trip. i cant give the details but it was definitely a great one because somebody made it special :) and the scenic beauty was simply amazing.
5. @ BT i lost something very important to me :P
now, turn for the worst things that happened to me this year:
1. even after four months of the disaster i still feel the same pain. i still cant come to terms with the fact that just how could i be so stupid to have done something like this?! okay, no more suspense. the biggest thing i repent doing this year is getting my hair permed. yes, i said tata to my straight hair which i thought were not good anyway. and got a permanent perm done. and i have been hating it since then. and this is one mistake that i'll have to carry in the next year too! how i wish there was a way to get rid of it! :'(
before now :(
2. i have been dying for an ipod and everytime i asked my parents to buy they give me a straight no for an answer. and the excuse they give me is that they are aware of my addiction to music and without they being with me they can imagine it plugged in my ears 24x7. which is no reason at al!
3. my near-drowning experience. boy, it was an experience of a life time. i seriously thought that was my end. although my angel was with me but that didn't help. thanks to that somebody who at the last moment owned u to be my savior angel! anyways, moral of the story for me : i fear death( i used to think opposite to it) at least by drowning.
4. 11th December. from the night of this day to the the night of 12th December. two most horrible days of this year. it was just another discussion. but it spoke volumes to me. and hurt me.
anyway, i guess that is all for my really bad experiences this year. and i have definitely learnt a lot from them which i guess is more important.
hope this another new year is a bundle of happy surprises and loads of love and affection for all of us :)
my 2009 resolution: try to focus on people who are important to me than a lot others. and definitely, i should stop caring..not necesserily actually. i should just care a little less about the world. ;)
so whats urs??!
wish u all a very very happy new year :D party safe!
Saturday, December 27, 2008
the other day i was reading an article that got me thinking that do soulmates really exist?just how do you know that he/she is the perfect one for you?!
some say its just one look that decides it all and some say its a matter of the time involved.
i personally think that soulmates do exist. maybe its just not one look that takes it all to decide. there has to be more to it. more than the physical attraction, to know who they are underneath.
we all need somebody to spend our lives with, to raise a family. as most of us generally do. but i was surprised to know that a whole lot of couple who are together for like years still think they are not with their soulmates!
who exactly is a soulmate? maybe, somebody who understands you like completely. somebody who understands your needs and respond to them in time. somebody whom you can trust when you just can't trust anyone around you. somebody you know will be there for you know matter what. somebody in whose eyes you can see the passion for yourself. somebody who'll still say whats the matter?! when u try to say u're fine. somebody who'll like you and appreciate you just the way you are.
i personally feel that if you find that somebody, if you are lucky enough to figure out who he is, it dosen't really matter that you get to spend your whole life with him or not. your'e really blessed if you get to. but even if you don't, nothing to be sad about. you would still know there's a true friend out there for you when you need him.
but, now another question has popped in my mind! is it necessary for sombody whom you think of as your soulmate to think in the same way for you? i would like to say no. but doesn't 'soulmate' stand as a mutual term?!